Cabin Crew Certificate
Enrol online for the Cabin Crew Certificate course. The course is an extensive introduction to cabin crew careers. It is easy to understand and will take about 10 hours to complete, there is no time limit so you don’t have to rush. Go at your own pace.
The cabin crew course offers a syllabus broken down into 20 modules that allows you to study wherever you go as it is all online. Qualified tutors are also available to support you through email.
After completion you will obtain a certified qualification that will improve your future occupation prospects.
Cabin Crew Certification
Have you always wanted to work on an aircraft and be zipped around the world? Do you already work in the aviation industry and want to improve your career prospects? The cabin crew certification will teach you everything you need to know to enjoy a successful career as a valued member of the cabin crew on board planes around the world.
Introduction to the Cabin Crew Certification
This online study course is designed to give you an introduction into cabin crew careers. It is broken down into twenty informative and manageable modules, which take around ten hours to complete.
You study online at your own pace. As long as you have access to the internet, you can study from anywhere where you are comfortable, whether it’s at home or at your desk during your lunch break. Because there is no schedule or deadline to complete the course, you can work full time and study when you have the time, you can complete the course in two days or two months, this is down to personal preference and the time you have available.
When you have studied all twenty modules, you will need to complete a multiple-choice test with a pass mark of seventy five percent. In the event you don’t pass the first time, you will be given an opportunity to go back over the modules and retake the test. On successful passing, you can download and print your certificate.
What You Will Learn
The twenty information packed modules will teach you the following:
- Understand passenger aviation. This covers the history of cabin crew members, what to expect when working as a member of a cabin crew and the hierarchy on the airline.
- Learn about the different aircrafts you can work on from private charters to budget flights and which offer the best career prospects looking forward.
- Get an understanding of the aviation rules. You will learn which governing bodies regulate British air travel, what ATOL is and how the regulations change and what you can do to prepare for these changes.
- Identify with various aviation abbreviations. Know when they are used, why you need to know them and the most common abbreviations you will hear throughout your career.
- Learn how to adapt to different time zones and how currencies are calculated.
- Get an understanding of weather conditions and interruptions. You will learn more about turbulence, what weather conditions can impact a flight and how to keep your passengers safe.
- Know the layout of a commercial flight from the area names to what areas you can and cannot enter.
- Learn about communications systems and passenger announcements. You will learn how to effectively communicate with passengers and flight crew. You will also learn how to adapt your tone of voice when using the communications systems.
- You will learn about the galley (kitchen). You will learn how to keep it safe, how to use it for storage and how to maintain privacy in the galley at all times.
- Learn about emergency exits on the plane from the different types and locations to opening them in the event of an emergency.
- Learn everything you need to know about hand luggage from when it’s not appropriate to legal guidelines, restrictions and storage.
- Understand emergency equipment and how to use it.
- Learn about the different flight procedures and what you need to know.
- Know the different types of emergencies you may be faced with when on duty.
- Know how fires on board may start and how to handle them effectively.
- Learn the importance of health and safety for crew and passengers.
- Get essential medical and first aid knowledge you may need during a flight.
- Understand about your uniform and personal grooming and why it is so important.
- Get useful advice on fatigue management.
- Learn valuable crew resource management tips and advice.
Benefits of Cabin Crew Certification
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success as a valuable member of the cabin crew.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Use any device to access your study modules.
- Enjoy the convenience of online support throughout your studies.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.